Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Wraps with Coleslaw2014-07-20
- Yield : 20 wraps
- Servings : 8-10
- Prep Time : 45m
- Cook Time : 9:000 h
- Ready In : 9:55 h
- 1 boneless pork roast (4 lb)
- 1 bottle (18 oz) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 20 (8-inch) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for Burritos
Place pork in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker; pour one bottle barbecue sauce over top. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 9 to 10 hours.
Thirty minutes before pork is done, in large bowl, toss cabbage and carrots until mixed. In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients except tortillas with whisk until sugar is dissolved. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss until coated.
Transfer pork roast to bowl. Shred pork, using 2 forks. Skim fat off surface barbecue sauce liquid in slow cooker; pour over shredded pork. Stir in more barbecue sauce, if desired.
Using slotted spoon, spoon about 1/3 cup pork mixture over tortillas. Top with about with about 1/3 cup coleslaw; roll up.