- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 45m
I found this recipe here: http://www.thenakedkitchen.com/zucchini-chips/
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- heaping 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups sliced zucchini (about 2 small zucchinis cut about 1/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup Homemade Breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet or foil lined baking sheet with cooking spray
2. In a medium bowl combine breadcrumbs, cheese (if using) and black pepper.
3. In separate bowl add flour, milk and vinegar. Gently stir until combined but do not over
4. Dip zucchini slices in flour mixture and then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
5. Place coated zucchini slices on prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, flipping the slices over once halfway through cooking, or until browned and crisp.